Monday, June 21, 2010

A stupid ~me

Lately become so emo,
yea, it does really happen something that i never expected.

I just can say i am a person who will be easily concentrate on someone...
It is not a problem that is either good or bad to have such personality,
But I suggest not to be a person same like me,
As the one who will be suffering is yourself but not the person u care him/ her so much.
You wont revenge on him even after he treat bad for return.

Then what can you do in order to avoid yourself being harm?
It is very easy, and u just need to be rational...
Actually it is very hard to do it as I am the sample that u can see...

I am the most stupid person in the world as always getting harm even I have get through this more than you expected.
I have never learn the lesson before and repeating the same thing again at the end...

So what would get at the end?
I can tell you... You are really damn stupid... that's all..
So what is the point for me to repeat it?
Just because it is me and ...OK...
Not i dont want to be more rational, not because i am very stubborn,
just because i really cant change it ...........

Nothing can help me, the one who can help me is myself...
see when there is a miracle happen on me and make myself be smarter!

Ok, i am really sad now....
just hope myself can disappear for a while and become a powerful pooi yin again the next day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Box